Visit his blog at julianagyeman. Sustainable Communities and the Challenge of Environmental Justice.
ISBN 13: 9780814707104
Julian Agyeman. The Sustainability Discourse.
Just Sustainability in Theory. Just Sustainability in Practice.
Alternatives for Community and Environment. Environmental space analysis is exactly the kind of hybrid problem that design professionals commonly work with. This creative reframing of urban space and social justice issues is a strategy that might well be duplicated in rethinking our course projects and other scholarly pursuits.
Sustainable Communities and the Challenge of Environmental Justice
Examples illustrating broad issue categories of successful projects that exemplify just sustainability enhance the discussion. This book is at the cutting edge of research on sustainability and environmental justice.
Agyeman has set the standard for the next generation of studies on these critical challenges. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.
- Clean Humor for Family Road Trips?
- 21st Century Wegener’s Granulomatosis Sourcebook: Clinical Data for Patients, Families, and Physicians - Diagnosis, Testing, Treatment, Drugs, Vasculitis and Related Autoimmune Diseases.
- Sustainable communities and the challenge of environmental justice (eBook, ) [qejysybamyjo.cf]?
- Theological Hip Hop Languages?
- Sustainable Communities and the Challenge of Environmental Justice / Edition 1.
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability.
Show More. Average Review. Write a Review.